Conduent Human Resource Services offers BenefitWallet solutions. It is currently the best health account manager in the country. Over a million health accounts are managed for employer clients of all sizes.
BenefitWallet aims to integrate member expertise across the health continuum through engagement, savings, financing, and payment. A portable, scalable solution can be easily configured to support the management approach.
How To Register For BenefitWallet?
If you have recently signed up for BenefitWallet or have your login details, such as: If you do not know your email address, you can contact the administrator immediately for more information. To register as a new user, you must follow the steps below, such as:
- In the initial phase, you need to open the BenefitWallet portal in your computer’s browser.
- After accessing the website online, you can view the credentials by clicking the button on the central page of the website.
- After entering the site, you will be asked to enter your email address. If you don’t have an email address or employee ID, you can click the Create new account button on the email address.
- When registering, you must provide information such as first name, last name, email address, mobile phone number, postal address, etc.
- After entering the details, you can click the Next option to register your new account.
- You can access employee information with a new account.
Here Is The Login Process
If you are not sure how to log into BenefitWallet, please consider the following steps as login instructions that can help you successfully log into your BenefitWallet account. The following steps are available:
- To get started, you need to access the website portal www.benefitwallet.com through your web browser to get up-to-date information on working hours, payroll, and other employee-related information.
- After opening the home page portal (www.benefitwallet.com), you will see the home page consisting of the Google login button.
- To log into the account, you can click the Login button on the central page of the website.
- By clicking the login button, you will be redirected to the new page, where you will be asked to enter the email address of the current BenefitWallet representative.
- After entering your email id in the corresponding field, you can click the Next button to access an account.